CSE can help provide our clients with a realistic evaluation and assessment of the liability and costs associated with the redevelopment of environmentally impaired properties. The successful redevelopment of these properties requires foresight and experience, as well as environmental expertise and business insight. Our staff of environmental professionals have completed numerous environmental due diligence reviews, environmental investigations, and brownfields cleanups to justify appropriate and cost-effective risk management approaches to interested parties. We focus on the development outcome to provide you with the right level of risk assessment, as well as pre-characterization and management of impacted soil.
CSE’s Brownfields Services Include:
- Identifying brownfield development prospects
- Environmental liability characterization, investigation & risk assessments
- Building conditions surveys & hazardous materials characterization
- Drafting soils and dewatering management plans
- Remedial planning & corrective action
- Providing construction and remedial oversight